Fusion Glassworks - Bottle and packaging vendor

BourbonDrinker.com/Fusion Glassworks - Bottle and packaging vendor => Hi everyone. I just registered here on the forum. My name is Michael Ferchak. I work at Fusion Glassworks in Shanghai, China. Fusion is an American

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on MagnoliaShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on Yahoo

Author Topic: Fusion Glassworks - Bottle and packaging vendor  (Read 5133 times)

Offline fusion

• Rookie
  • Michael Ferchak
    • View Profile
    • Fusion Glassworks
  • Referrals: 0
Fusion Glassworks - Bottle and packaging vendor
« on: December 29, 2010, 01:30:59 AM »
Hi everyone. I just registered here on the forum. My name is Michael Ferchak. I work at Fusion Glassworks in Shanghai, China. Fusion is an American company, but with main operations based here in Shanghai. We are a vendor of custom glass bottles and packaging. We specialize in high quality bottles for the handcrafted spirits industry and can manufacture anything from standard stock bottles to extremely creative custom shapes. (We make a bottle shaped like the state of Texas for one of our clients in Austin!)

We offer a range of glass qualities which allows us to cater specifically to the pricing needs of our customers. Our highest quality bottles are crystal flint - they are perfectly translucent, and can compare with the finest Italian glass.

We are a relatively small operation. We care about customer service and we care about each one of our customers. We hope to grow our business by helping our customers grow.

Although we usually require a one container minimum on orders, our prices are very good. And we occasionally have stock bottles available in smaller quantities.

Feel free to contact me directly for any questions you have regarding packaging for your product.

michael@fusion-glassworks.com
www.fusion-glassworks.com

Cheers!

Michael
Michael Ferchak
Managing Director
Fusion Glassworks

Offline Big Tex

• Proud Texan
  • Executive Officer
    • View Profile
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Fusion Glassworks - Bottle and packaging vendor
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 09:24:00 AM »
Thanks for joining. 

I am sure that you were referring to the Republic Tequila bottle...it's a very nice tequila.  Though, the bottle is a little fragile cause of it's odd shape.

What other bottles are your most famous? 
What types of spirits do you enjoy?
What is the most popular drink in Shanghai?

Welcome to the site.
Defending my whisky principles like they were the Alamo.

Offline fusion

• Rookie
  • Michael Ferchak
    • View Profile
    • Fusion Glassworks
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 07:48:39 PM »
The Republic bottle was very difficult.  We went through about 4 iterations of molds before we were able to get satisfactory results.  And as you mentioned, it's still a relatively fragile bottle because it's impossible to get a very even wall thickness.  We also do their more classic looking broad market bottle.

Most of the bottles we have done are not well known yet because are customers are generally new spirits who have only recently launched or are soon planning to launch.  We are working on a bottle for Cinco Vodka from San Antonio right now.  There are a few new vodkas from Colorado and New York too.  Bootlegger and Zebra.  And quite a few more in the works!

Generally, I'm a Tequila and Scotch drinker.  But I really enjoy old fashions when they're made with care. 

Shanghai has a pretty vibrant cocktail scene these days.  In the last few years there have been alot of stylish cocktail lounges opening.  One just about a month ago called Alchemist which is a 'molecular' cocktail lounge.  It's a little overly fancy if you ask me - lots of foams and odd ingredients like tobacco and sechuan peppercorns.  I couldn't really say what the most popular drink is here.  In the clubs champagne is all the craze now.  It's expensive.  In my opinion, it's mostly just for people to show off their money.

I'll be passing through Austin and San Antonio in mid february.  I'd love to get a few tips about bars to check out.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 07:58:52 PM by fusion »
Michael Ferchak
Managing Director
Fusion Glassworks

Offline Big Tex

• Proud Texan
  • Executive Officer
    • View Profile
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 08:49:15 PM »
Let me know when you are planning your trip...and we can get you hooked up.
Defending my whisky principles like they were the Alamo.

Offline fusion

• Rookie
  • Michael Ferchak
    • View Profile
    • Fusion Glassworks
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 08:56:13 PM »
I think I will probably be there from Feb 15-20.
Michael Ferchak
Managing Director
Fusion Glassworks

Offline zeensheen

• Rookie
  • Bourbon Plebian
    • View Profile
    • Biopharmaceutical & Life Science Products at Wheaton Industries
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 05:58:20 AM »
While good bottle manufacturers packaging show the best quality of products. They are more secure, reliable product, less hygienic. Different or attractive shape of any glass bottle can attract any customer willing to buy that bottle. Please upload some pictures of your manufacturing glass bottles on some of the related websites.

* Upcoming Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.