WhiskyCast Episode 232: December 27, 2009 (The BourbonDrinker.com Episode)

BourbonDrinker.com/WhiskyCast Episode 232: December 27, 2009 (The BourbonDrinker.com Episode) => WhiskyCast Episode 232: December 27, 2009 26 December 2009, 9:01 pm We\'ll close out 2009 with a look at bourbon and beer. Devin Zell of Bourbon

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on MagnoliaShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on Yahoo

Author Topic: WhiskyCast Episode 232: December 27, 2009 (The BourbonDrinker.com Episode)  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Mark Gillespie

• View Profile
  • Referrals: 0
WhiskyCast Episode 232: December 27, 2009
26 December 2009, 9:01 pm

We\'ll close out 2009 with a look at bourbon and beer. Devin Zell of Bourbon Drinker.com loves both. He\'ll share his dual passions with us in this episode, including how he and his friends aged a beer for 9 months in a barrel used for Pappy Van Winkle\'s 23-year-old bourbon. In the news, new expressions from Berry Brothers & Rudd, the BBC discovers a distillery on the Isle of Lewis, and tasting notes for three top-shelf bourbons in the "What I\'m Tasting This Week Department."

Source: WhiskyCast

Show your support for WhiskyCast by visiting http://www.whiskycast.com and subscribing to the WhiskyCast podcast.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 10:48:38 AM by dzell »

Offline evans_linda99

• Rookie
  • Bourbon Plebian
    • View Profile
    • real estate photographer
  • Referrals: 0
I’ve desired to post about something like this on a single of my forum which has given me an idea. I’ve really discovered a good deal studying this site. Plainly especially excellent content here

Tags:

* Upcoming Events