The Native Spirit of America

BourbonDrinker.com/The Native Spirit of America => Hi everyone, I would like to share with you an article about Bourbon - American whiskey. A well-made, well-aged bourbon offers a gorgeous spectrum of

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on MagnoliaShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on Yahoo

Author Topic: The Native Spirit of America  (Read 2537 times)

Offline quidas

• Rookie
  • Bourbon Plebian
    • View Profile
    • spirits online
  • Referrals: 0
« on: April 04, 2012, 05:23:20 AM »
Hi everyone,
I would like to share with you an article about Bourbon - American whiskey. A well-made, well-aged bourbon offers a gorgeous spectrum of flavors, beginning with a distinctive sweetness that can, depending on the distiller’s aim, turn spicy and peppery with clear fruitiness, or mellow into a creamy caramel toffee with highlights of citrus. I'm sure you agree with me))) Hope you'll like the article:
"A man can take a little bourbon without getting drunk, but if you hold his mouth open and pour in a quart, he's going to get sick on it."

~ Lyndon B. Johnson

Offline richard88

• Rookie
  • Bourbon Plebian
    • View Profile
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Native Spirit of America
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 07:11:19 AM »
Where would be this available

Tags:

* Upcoming Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.