Simple Machines wants to thank everyone who helped make SMF 2.0 what it is today; shaping and directing our project, all through the thick and the thin. It wouldn't have been possible without you. This includes our users and especially Charter Members - thanks for installing and using our software as well as providing valuable feedback, bug reports, and opinions.
- Cathy "Amacythe" Bailey, Justin "metallica48423" O'Leary, Motoko-chan, and Jeremy "SleePy" Darwood
- Derek Schwab
- Hendrik Jan "Compuart" Visser, Grudge, Bjoern "Bloc" Kristiansen, Juan "JayBachatero" Hernandez, Michael "Thantos" Miller, Aäron van Geffen, Theodore "Orstio" Hildebrandt, winrules, Karl "RegularExpression" Benson, and Thorsten "TE" Eurich
- Jeremy "jerm" Strike, Kindred, Kevin "greyknight17" Hou, RedOne, Harro, Bigguy, Fiery, Huw, Piro "Sarge" Dhima, Rumbaar, Jan-Olof "Owdy" Eriksson, Ben Scott, KGIII, Nick "Fizzy" Dyer, Pitti, Mattitude, xenovanis, Kat, Eliana Tamerin, Duncan85, JimM, Antechinus, Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo, Tyrsson, MrPhil, LexArma, Mashby, Arantor, and Norv
- Gary M. Gadsdon, Bryan "Runic" Deakin, Jonathan "vbgamer45" Valentin, Niko, Kirby, Daniel15, groundup, Eren Yasarkurt, snork13, Killer Possum, Matt "SlammedDime" Zuba, ディン1031, Colin "Shadow82x" Blaber, Sinan "Blue Dream" Çevik, Bulakbol, Marcus "Nas" Forsberg, Brad "IchBin™" Grow, Steven "Fustrate" Hoffman, and Jason "JBlaze" Clemons
- Jack "akabugeyes" Thorsen, Daniel Diehl, Jade Elizabeth Trainor, Brannon "B" Hall, Graeme "Trekkie101" Spence, Peter Duggan, and Dannii Willis
- rickC, Tony Reid, and Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
- GravuTrad and akyhne
- Thank you for your efforts which make it possible for people all around the world to use SMF.
- The invaluable few who tirelessly find bugs, provide feedback, and drive the developers crazier.
Founding Father of SMF
- Unknown W. "[Unknown]" Brackets
Original Project Managers
- Jeff Lewis, Joseph Fung, and David Recordon
And for anyone we may have missed, thank you!